Crochet Skirt "MacLeod" - Häkelrock "MacLeod"


Dear friends,


ever since I saw this skirt on Pinterest I wanted to make one myself too. I did not like the traditional granny though: it's got too many holes. I knew I'd need to make a lining, but nevertheless I wanted a more solid granny, but I did not feel like turning toward the plain solid granny either.

The skirt popped up into my mind every once in a while, but it wasn't till mid September when I actually tried to create a solid granny that would suite me. I had two in the end and found it hard to decide. Then approx. two week ago I thought to give the MacLeod Granny a try.

You've had but a few glimpses so far, so here's my MacLeod Skirt:
 

I've still got a few ideas to complete the MacLeod-outfit, but I'm still working on these. I'll keep in touch!
  


Liebe Freunde,


seitdem ich diesen Rock bei Pinterest gesehen habe, wollte ich mir selbst einen machen. Am traditionellen Granny Square stören mir jedoch die vielen Löcher. Klar müsste der Rock gefüttert werden, aber ich wollte trotzdem ein dichteres Granny. Das übliche „Solid Granny“ kam jedoch auch nicht in Frage – zu langweilig...

Hin und wieder drängte sich der Rock mir ins Gedächtnis, aber erst Mitte September startete ich einen Versuch ein dichtes Granny zu entwerfen. Letztendlich hatte ich zwei zur Auswahl und ca. vor zwei Wochen entschied ich mich für das MacLeod Granny Square.

Bislang gab es nur ein paar flüchtige Blicke, aber jetzt ist es soweit: Mein MacLeod Rock!
 

Ich habe noch ein paar Ideen, um das MacLeod-Outfit zu vervollständigen, aber diese sind noch in der Mache. Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!
  

Kommentare

  1. Hallo liebe Marjan,
    wow, der Rock ist aber cool und kleidet Dich sehr gut! Sieht total chick aus!
    Ich wünsche Dir eine gute Zeit
    Ganz ♥liche Grüße
    Karin

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, liebe Karin,
      der Rock wird glaube ich noch viel Spaß machen! Erst recht, wenn der Rest des Outfits fertig ist...
      Herzliche Grüße,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  2. Wonderful! And you look very beautiful on the picture!
    PS: How's the cat doing?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, dear Sigrid!
      To make sure the tumor doesn't spread, we'll have to amputate the leg. But as he's still a bit poorly, we must feed him up first. Thus we're still worrying but not giving up hope though!
      Enjoy the evening,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  3. Marjan, your skirt is awesome! You never cease to amaze me with your squares and all the things you create with them. (I love those boots, too.)
    Good luck and good health to Macleod! I hope you have a great day.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Jenny.
      Actually I'm quite pleased with the squares and with the skirt. Even like the green-red-orange-black combo. Black!? Can you believe it?!
      MacLeod's surgery is next Tuesday, let's wait and see...
      Have a lovely evening,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  4. Liebe Marjan,
    schön dich mal so ganz zu sehen :-) der Rock ist wunderschön geworden und steht dir super! Mit schwarz kombiniert sieht er sehr chic aus und die Farben erscheinen so fröhlich!
    Hab ein wundervolles Wochenende!
    Drückerli und Herzensgrüassli
    Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke. liebe Yvonne,
      dabei ist schwarz so gar ncht meine Farbe, aber es läßt die anderen tatsächlich schön leuchten. Trotzdem werde ich den Rock erst dann tragen, wenn ich noch ein paar zusätzliche grün-rot-orange Eyecatcher habe, damit das Schwarz nicht die Überhand bekommt. Und diese Eyecatcher sind in die Mache...
      Genieße das Wochenende!
      Fühle dich von Herzen gedrückt,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  5. Marjan that is one cool looking skirt. I love what you did here. It reminds me of the fashions from the 70's.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Mary!
      Frankly said, I did not think of the 70's when I made the skirt. Being a child back then I did not like what my mum made me wear (remeber those trousers!? URGH!). Nontheless I'm quite happy with the skirt. I'm still working at some extras to go with it though, the black might gain th upper hand otherwise.
      Enjoy the weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  6. That skirt must be so cozy and warm Marjan! You really amaze me with your crochet talents, it's beautiful and I love how you combined it with a black top and boots!Liebe Gruesse!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Katrin.
      I'm still working on a few extras cause it's a bit too black for me though I'm pretty happy with the skirt so far!
      Have a nice evening,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  7. Your skirt is amazing, I love how unusual it is and the squares are so effective #TheRealCraftyLinkParty

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, Fiona!
      Hope autumn has been nice in Cornwall.
      Have a lovely day,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  8. Liebe Marjan,
    hübsch siehst Du aus im gehäkelten Rock, das steht Dir ausgezeichnet !!!
    Die Farbkombinationen gefallen mir sehr, sehr elegant wirkt die schwarze
    Einfassung , dadurch leuchten die Farben so schön. Sehr schick Dein Mac Leod Skirt . Sei lieb gegrüßt von Carmen

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, liebe Carmen,
      obwohl ich schwarz eigentlich nicht mag, war es für das MacLeod Granny und somit für den Rock genau das Richtige: Nur so kommen die anderen Farben voll zur Geltung und leuchten mit oder ohne Sonnenschein!
      Genieße den Tag,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  9. Oh, wow, I never would have guessed you were going to make a skirt our of those grannies, but it turned out great! Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty link Party. Pinned!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, Teresa.
      I'm quite happy with the skirt!
      Have a lovely evening,
      Marjan

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts