This is it: 2015

Preview on 2016

Dear friends,


looking back often makes me somewhat melancholic as it always seems involved with a feeling of loss, of things and times that have gone by and will never come back again. Thus I never really like looking back.

On the other hand: looking back on a year full of crochet actually makes me smile and happy. That is why I'd like to share my year of crochet with you.

Early January I started my blog. Being a complete amateur it did take a while till things worked out the way I thought they should. I know, I hardly ever said “Hello and welcome” to any of you personally, followers nor visitors, but you should know that I feel immensely honoured each time you pop in! I'm looking forwards to yet another year full of crochet, creativity and surprises to share with you all!

And now a small selection of crochet that came into being in my little studio:
  

January till June:

 

July till December:

  

Wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead. Happy New Year!

I'll keep in touch!




Vorschau auf 2016

Liebe Freunde,


zurückzublicken stimmt mich meistens melancholisch, da ein Rückblicken immer einhergeht mit einem Gefühl des Verlustes, von Sachen und Zeiten die vorbei und vergangen sind und nie wiederkommen. Daher mag ich Jahresrückblicke nicht wirklich sonderlich gerne.

Was dem Häkeln angeht, zaubert ein Rückblick auf 2015 jedoch ein breites Lächeln auf meinem Gesicht und ein wirklich gutes Gefühl. Daher möchte ich meinen Rückblick auf das Häkel-Jahr 2015 mit euch teilen.

Anfang Januar finge ich mit dem Bloggen an. Es hat eine Weile gedauert, bis alles halbwegs glatt lief, aber soweit so gut. Irgendwie habe ich mir nie Zeit genommen euch – Follower und Besucher – persönlich willkommen zu heißen, ich fühle mich jedoch geehrt, jedes mal, wenn ihr euch Zeit nimmt, kurz im Atelier vorbei zu schauen!

Und nun eine bescheidene Auswahl von Arbeiten, die 2015 im Atelier entstanden sind:

Januar bis Juni:

   

Juli bis Dezember:

   

Guten Rutsch und einen gelungenen Start in das Jahr 2016!

Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!

Kommentare

  1. How nice, those pictures and your text!
    I also started off this year ( in March ) and I can't imagine life without blogging anymore :-)
    I understand what you're saying about looking back, but indeed, looking back at your projects is a happy memory!
    Sigrid x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Neither can I imagine life without blogging anymore. When I do crochet I'm already writing about it in my head. Sometimes it's rubbish, sometimes it's a new post...

      Löschen
  2. It looks like 2015 was a good year to start a blog, which I also did in October. While it's not yearly as colorful or neat as your blog I'm having fun writing it. I need to work on the idea of updating my blog on a schedule, even if I don't have much to say.

    Good luck with your lovely new blog...

    Mitzi

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Sometime it suffices to let pictures tell a story for themselves... Thank you and happy blogging!

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts