A Sunny Day - Ein sonniger Tag


Hi there!


Know that feeling? It's my only day off this week (plus weekend) and I am desperate just to put my feet up and (finally) do some crocheting, but my husband is like a veeeery busy bumblebee all over the garden, doing this and doing that, asking me this and asking me that, racing hereto and thereto and making me going all twitchy and mad... ARGH!!!

It's the first day in weeks that the sun is shining and that the temperatures are high enough to spend the day on the back porch lazily and at ease, but no...

Just now he has fired the BBQ – Luckily I've already chopped the salad, grated the carrots and made the potato-sachets (at least it was very peaceful in the kitchen)...

Finally I've found another quiet place: in front of my laptop (and the sun is happily shining outside)! And till I've got to put the table, there should be just enough time to present you my last cushion: Ta-dah!
  


I'll keep in touch!
   
  
 
  
 
 

Liebe Freunde,


kennt ihr das auch? Heute ist mein einziger freier Tag der Woche (und des Wochenendes) und ich würde sooo gerne die Füße hochlegen und etwas häkeln, aber mein Mann...!? Er ist überall im Garten zugange, macht dies und anschließend das, fragt mich dies und anschließend das, rennt hierhin und dahin und macht mich ganz kirre und nervös!

Es ist der erste Tag seit Wochen, dass die Sonne scheint und es warm genug ist den Tag faul und zufrieden draußen zu verbringen, aber nein...

Gerade eben hat er den Grill angefeuert – zum Glück hab eich den Salatkopf schon geputzt, die Möhren schon geraspelt und die Kartoffeln schon in Alufolie gewickelt (in der Küche war es wenigstens ruhig)...

Da bliebt mir bis zum Tischdecken noch gerade genug Zeit, mein neuestes Kissen vorzustellen:
  


Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!

Kommentare

  1. It's the details that make this cushion so pretty. The tassels and the edging. Just beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful! And a great idea for dressing up a simple chair!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This pillow is gorgeous!! I love everything about it! The colors, the granny squares, those tassels! Beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts