Spring Party - Frühlingsfest


Hi there!


Ever since I was crocheting that hexagon tablecloth I had a certain picture in mind. It did take a while cause (1) the weather was not very nice and (2) I still had to make the other things I needed to convert this picture into reality! I had it all together before we left for Belgium but time was too short. Yesterday though all was perfect! We even had some delicious Belgian cake left... (It did not make any of the pictures though)
  

I am pretty happy with the baubles. I even bought “Boho Crochet” (Contributing Editor: Marinke Slump)* solely because of these. Had there been no picture of the baubles on the front page, I might have missed them. I had tried making baubles by myself, but it simply did not do. The centres are 6cm diameter polystyrene balls. 
  

The small flags are made after a pattern by Edie Eckman in “Beyond the Square - Crochet Motifs”* (motif #57).
  

Some of the flowers are from Lesley Stanfield's “100 Flowers to knit & crochet”*, some out of Nicki Trench's “Cute & Easy – Crochet with Flowers”*, some I just made myself.
  

The stitch of the plain lantern-cover I found in Heidi Fuchs's “Die große Häkelschule”*, the flowery lantern-cover is as the border of the tablecloth.
  

And I simply could not resist... yet another cushion...
  

Now I'm off thinking about the blueish hexagons... I'll keep in touch!


P.S.: The crockery is a mishmash of Grindley's English Country Inns and Myotts's Country Life.



Liebe Freunde,


noch während ich die Borte um die Tischdecke am häkeln war, kam mir die Idee, wie in den unzähligen Bildern zu sehen. Es hat so lange gedauert, weil erstens das Wetter nicht mitspielen wollte und zweitens, ich die zusätzlichen Sachen noch nicht mal angefangen hatte. Eigentlich war alles fertig, bevor wir nach Belgien aufgebrochen sind, aber die Zeit was dann doch etwas knapp. Gestern stimmte alles – wir hatten sogar noch etwas Kuchen aus Belgien übrig (hat es nie bis auf die Bildern geschafft)...


Die Kugeln sind irgendwie meine Lieblinge. Ich habe nur wegen diesen das Buch “Boho Crochet” (von Marinke Slump)* gekauft und auch nur deswegen, weil ein Bild dieser Kugeln auf der Titelseite stand! Ohne diesem Bild hätte ich mir das Buch nicht zugelegt (lohnt sich ja kaum, da ich mich selten an Muster halte...).
  

Für die Wimpelkette habe ich Muster 57 aus “Beyond the Square - Crochet Motifs” von Edie Eckman* nachgehäkelt.
  

Die Blumen, die ich nicht selbst „erfunden“ habe sind entweder aus Lesley Stanfields „Bezaubernde Blütenpracht“* oder „Crochet with Flowers“* von Nicki Trench.
  

Das weiße Windlicht wurde nach einem Muster aus Heidi Fuchs “Die große Häkelschule”* gehäkelt (Seite 34) und für das andere habe ich mich nach der Borte der Tischdecke gerichtet.
  


Und da ich der Versuchung einfach nicht widerstehen konnte... Noch ein Kissen...
  

Und immer noch keine vernünftige Idee für die blauen Secksecke... Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!

P.S.: Das Geschirr ist ein Sammelsurium aus Grindleys English Country Innas und Myotts Country Life. Wenngleich es hier in der Eifel eher eingesetzt wird an Polterabenden, liebe (und hege) ich mein Geschirr!
 

* Book List / Bücherliste:

http://pxhst.co/avaxhome/cb/e1/000de1cb_medium.jpeghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XnFQZGiZL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JEnWdEIVL.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61p8FsoNYkL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61%2BqQ4qiSbL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Kommentare

  1. What a lovely and adorable spring party decoration! I love your colors. Seeing this, gives you a happy feeling! Greets from Saskia (hipmethaken.blogspot.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for entering my link up. You are welcome this week too :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I am in love with this! All of it. I am going to have to see about working up my own decor for a little tea party with my little cousin. I have more on this in my Party post as I have chosen this as one of my EyeLoveKnots Yarn Favorites for this week.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us! And for continuing to party with us.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com
    #34: http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/04/yarn-fanatic-linky-party-34.html

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts